When I think about living simple I think about having less stuff and more experiences. I will give you a few examples of how my family and I take steps to live more simply.
In the Home- Ways you can keep it simple in your home:
- Use glass drinkware, storage containers and baking dishes and only have a few of each.
- Downsize the amount of clothes and shoes you have.
- Think about the seasonal decor you have and try and limit those and maybe use them in more than one season.
In the Yard- Ways to keep it looking nice without too much work or chemicals
- Try and buy lawn food and fertilizers for your lawn that are organic and safe for pets and children.
- Plant perennials around your yard.
- Plant a garden
Would you like more details on how to live simple? Click here to read my blog of ideas to Live Simple.